Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Fifth Wedding Anniversary! January 15

Our wedding 5 years ago!
The last couple of weeks, I've been marveling that we have been together 5 years now. Tomorrow will be the day we had married 5 years ago. I find it hard to believe. I kept feeling it really was only a few months but I know it's not because we have 2 wonderful children, Annabelle who is 3 and Jonah, 2. I've been truly blessed having them and my senor Isaac. Time sure had flown on by, whooee.

Our pastor, Mark Lowenstein announced us man and wife, and we're kissing to seal the vows.

My sister's 2 little girls. My my, they're 5 years older now and not quite like that now.
And there's 2 more kids now.

My senor's 3 children, beautiful Jasmine and handsome Joshua and Justin.

Our truly awesome mexican wedding cake. It was soo delicious. Thank you, Rosemary Latin, who made the cake.

Senor and me kissing away.

May there be many many more years.
Happy 5 years anniversary!
I love you, senor Isaac.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Wow!! 5 years already!! Time sure does go fast!! And look at my babies! Gretchen looks sooooo much like Peter in that pix! Makes me want to go through the photo albums! :o)

    May you have many more happy years together! Congrats on your first 5 years! Love to you all xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete