It's Christmas eve and eating our dinner. Jonah had earlier played with Papa's razor and thus the bandage on his cheek. Jonah is sitting on his big brother Justin's lap. They are feeding each other.
It really was a sweet scene between the two brothers. Sharing green beans and turkey. I don't have the actual picture of Jonah feeding Justin. I'm disappointed about that but look at the bond between the two boys.
Justin was telling me earlier how he had loved and wore that red chicago bull t-shirt as a boy and was surprised to see that we still have it. Actually the big old stuffed rabbit had been wearing it all along and Jonah took it off. I washed it and somehow Jonah got Justin to help him on that shirt.
You can see how they adore each other and having fun feeding each other. They have a special bond and it's soo endearing to see that in them. Make my heart melt. Even melt their papa's heart! Awwww!
No comments:
Post a Comment