Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SeaWorld






We went to Orlando, Florida for a week the first week this month. We had a marvelous time despite the cold weather.

We bought a season pass to SeaWorld. It was amazing and we will be going there again and again.








Right near the entrance or exit area, there were flamingos. All of them were standing on 1 leg and their head tucked in. I guess they were trying to keep warm. It was a beautiful sunny crisp cold day.










My dear senor with our daughter. See the hat? I made it! That one is supposed to be for Jonah and I hadn't finished her hat. Jonah had a hoodie and Annabelle didn't and she wanted to use it so it went well. LOL















My two boys! Such a darlings! I am blessed.















They had some sea animal for us to visit. Somewhat like a zoo with an amusement park and lively shows all combined together.












My family.
















We went to the 'underworld' and we could watch them swim all around us. Amazing!

It was more fun watching our kids being delighted at seeing them pointing and yelling.




They were such a noisy kids and they got a lot of attentions from strangers all around. Geee... But they all laughed and went on.








Sea horses!!! So tiny! I remember loving them as a kid and now seeing them and I marvelled at them.






















My pretty little girl! Wow!















The 3 of us sitting and waiting at the dolphins show.













"I love you"



















Jonah being silly!!













The show began! Beautiful and wow!




























































































This is a different show. This one is the sea lion show. We were late getting to it and had a lousy seating and it was more of a talk show. It was cute but it did not hold our kids' attention like the dolphins show did and they were restless so we left early.













































It was cold outside and they wanted the blanket all over them. Cute!









Peek - a - boo!






















We heard drumming and kids were trying to figure out where it was coming from. It was those that made the noise and wow they were really acrobatic. We stayed to watch them and follow them then our path differ. It was really amazing watching them and the kids were animated about them.






















Our wee kids are growing and didn't want to sit in their stroller and wanted to walk ahead of us enjoying the boardwalk bridge and we felt safe to let them have the freedom.





My girl wanted her picture taken with the penguins.

We went back 2 days later.. more pictures to come.

























1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat!! I was going to say it was a pretty hat, then you said you MADE it!! WOW!! Awesome mama you are to make it! LOVE it! Annabelle looks so pretty wearing it! Such beautiful kids! You all look like you had fun!

    That's really sweet with Justin and Jonah feeding each other!! Good to see the brotherly bonds! :o)

    Love you!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete