The day after Christmas, all of Mama Lola's boys and their family came over to spend the day together. She was weak the last few days and had seem to lost her usual fiesty self. She's 88 years old. I felt it was wise if all of her boys and their family to come together for who know it may be her last Christmas on earth? I didn't want any regrets or 'should have' moments. I was glad they all agreed to come.
Mama Lola has 4 boys, the eldest is Genaro and he has passed on a long ago. My senor is the 2nd. Jose is the 3rd (red shirt). The baby one is Maurice. It's funny when I say baby. They're not babies or boys any more. But we all have a way of identifying. LOL!
So I was glad that we all got together even for a short time.
It was way after midnight when we finally got around to this photo shoot. I think this is the best one.
Mama Lola with her boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment