I was looking thru my photo album at the computer going back and back and realize I'm behind in posting some important events such as this one. We went to the Zoo for their annual "spooktacular" event. We decided to go and wow, we know we will be going there yearly until the kids grumble, same old same. LOL! I can't even imagine them saying it now but when it arrive, I'll be sad to hear that cuz it mean they have grown up. Yikes!
Anyway, there were a lot of people there and lot of candies!!
That's us right inside at the entrance.

A close-up picture. A lovely family we are. I am truly blessed.
With delight, the kids ran ahead of us to the huge air bubble slide ride.
I had to keep up with them making sure they don't get lost in the crowd. And boy, they're an expert at cutting the lines. I tried to get them to stay in line and wait like all the other kids but no they don't even hear or see me. Their mind is totally on the climbing and sliding down and running to the entrance. I was enthralled watching their behavior and secretly delighted that they're brave and rebellious at doing something they wanted to do. I could see the young man being irritated at seeing this same kids cutting thru but when he realized they were deaf and he just resigned and let them have their fun.
We had to drag them away from the bouncy ride and look at them being so happy!
Me and my beautiful kids!
They had fun running around and I tried to convince them to stay still for the pictures. That was the best of the lots. Giggling!
Alice in Wonderland's chair. It was a HUGE chair and I had to heave them up on the chair and there was bubbles all around. It was so cool. I had to pull them down so the other kids can have their chance at the chair.
The last one. The pirate ship marooned at the alligator section. How fitting! I reckon those alligators ate those poor pirates.
I'm glad my Mom escaped the alligators long ago. (That's another story to share, I just was thinking of Mom and thinking she's lucky.)
No comments:
Post a Comment