Kenny and his family, wife Mona and son Zen came to visit us with Mona's Uncle Lupe and his partner Renato. I was surprised at how tall and big Kenny has gotten. I hadn't seen him in years and it sure was good seeing him again and meeting his new family. They have recently tied the knots and I'm glad. I really like his wife, Mona.
They wanted to move closer to FSDB where Mona's older son, Sivan (age 11) from previous marriage is at. They were debating Palm Coast, St. Augustine or here in Jacksonville. We shared the plus and minus of all 3 cities. It's been decided they'll go for here. Yayyy!! So hopefully they'll find a rental house nearby here?? So see see?? Their lease end next month so they're pressed to find something soon.

The kids playing. They got along fabulously. Zen has just turned 2 last month.

Kenny and me. See how tall he is??

Kenny and his son

All of us together. My senor, me, Mona, Kenny and Annabelle.
Missing in action, the boys, Jonah and Zen.
Wow! Kenny looks good! I'm happy for him! That will be good for him and his family to move to to Jax, you all will have each other to help out etc..
ReplyDeleteEven better Zen and Jonah close in age! Perfect! :o)