Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Justin and Jonah


You can see the strong loving bond between those two boys. I am delighted for them.

Jonah truly adore Justin. Justin loves Jonah as do Jonah loves Justin.

It warms my heart watching those boys together. I love watching Justin coddling Jonah and tickling him. He'll be a good papa when he has his own children someday. Justin should come more often but of course, he has his own life to live and he does come when he can.

Jonah wanted to go home with Justin when he had to go home. He was crying and wanting to go car with him.

I had to restrain him and tell him no, he has to stay home and Justin need to go.

I am typing this and Jonah screamed, Justin! Pointing at the pictures, Justin, Justin!! I'm giggling and saying yes, yes, yes.


























No comments:

Post a Comment