Happy Valentine's Day!
We didn't have plans but to return the extra tiles we didn't need. Thought of going to the zoo but by then it was kinda late and we were hungry.
My senor keep asking me if I wanted to go some place special to eat. I could name a few but knowing there'll be long wait to get in and our kids will misbehave at having to be quiet and all. It's no fun.
To be honest, I'm perfectly happy going to my fave place to eat, Chipotle!
My senor was concerned and kept asking me if I was sure. I AM SURE! Thank you, my dear senor, for being loving and caring. I appreciate that very very much.
So we ate at Chipotle! Yum!
Then we went walking around at St. John's and going to Barnes and Nobles. We would have love to stay and brouse to our content but not with those two kids. I swear that they turned devil the minute they enter the store! No way! They'd be running around trying to hide or pulling down books and screaming. Those devils sure can make lot of noises and I cringe when they do that. I wanted to say, they're not my kids but I couldn't and just try to shush them and make them behave until I cannot stand it any longer and OUT we go.
It was by then dark and late and we were ready to go home. The kids were pooped from their fun and fast asleep in their car seat. So home we headed.
We had a lovely day! We hope you did too.
No comments:
Post a Comment