Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Glasses Fun!






We went to Costco to their eyeglass department because my senor and I need new glasses. I have had mine for over 6 years and badly need new one while my senor's glasses is fairly new but he needed an updated prescription..


So while we were waiting for their papa to come out of eye test, we fooled around with glasses...

I sure was surprised at how good they looked in different styles..


Me trying a few myself..













































I tried this one and thought of Annabelle.. and hey she look better in this same style than I do..






Do you agree??

She's so pretty!















My dear Jonah!

So boyish boy!


















More glasses!












And more....
















So many different style!!











































I was showing my senor the pictures while we were eating. And I realize there's none of him there and here he is in his eye contact.

A different form of glasses. LOL

We all had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment