Monday, February 15, 2010

Hiding or not?

In early December last year, I was in a state of panic. I could not find our kids anywhere in the house or outside in our fenced yard. I've searched high and low. I've looked in their fave spots, and yet I could not find them. I was starting to panic and wondered if they unlocked the gate and went out so I headed out that way and here I found our kids at the "island" as we like to call it.

Do you see them or not? Are they hiding from me?


There they are, playing in the "island" in the dirt with their toys not hiding from me.

I was so relieved when I saw them playing right there and I had to laugh and I zoomed in to get my camera and snapped where I had missed seeing them and would have seen them if I had walked up some more.

They don't even realized how cherished they are! And how happy I was to see them playing together and inside our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment