Here's the first of many many many many photos. Yes I mean many many! I just downloaded over 350 pictures from the first "sim card" and I haven't done the other one and I just checked to see how many photos. Whoa! Over 650!! Me oh my! I'm so glad we don't use films otherwise, we'd be broke or maybe lose some of those films. Or very bad pictures that we can't take a peek to see if it came out good. Eeeww! I'm so glad that those are SO over! :0)
Early morning in Texas. Sun rising up in the east greeting us a Good morning! We've slept a few hours in the van and we're up and done our bathroom business and walking around to stretch those sleepy legs of ours.
Already, Annabelle was climbing up and ready for adventures. I joined in the fun. Jonah too. Ain't we a good sport?
It's their papa turn and he chose this site, the state of Texas with our darling kids.
Just us! I marvel at how blue my eyes were and how brown his were. I love this picture. The soft glow of morning sun lingering.
I love that header picture of all of you in the coboy hats!! Great picture!! Looks like you had lots of fun on your trip west!! Wow! what a busy busy family you are! :o)
ReplyDeleteMiss you lots xoxoxo