This was taken in Santa Fe, New Mexico at their '5 and dime' store at the old town square. Lot of goodies and junks. But we had fun at that store. It's always fun to go to that kind of store.
Jonah didn't want that raccoon hat on but I persuaded him to leave it on long enough for me to snap that picture. I think that hat gave him the willies?
Jonah.
Annabelle wanted to wear it and I was delighted. She kept pushing the tail back before I could snap a picture but in the end I had to hold the tail and snap it. Then she realized that the tail was the important feature of the raccoon hat and left it alone.
Annabelle smiling with the raccoon hat on.
Now where did Jonah go? Yikes.. It is very very hard to keep track of them in that store. Lot of neat stuffs for them to explore and I also want to explore. We were in a constant state of war. The store didn't have shopping carts. Groan.. so it was having to hold their hands and having my arm almost pulled out in different directions. He want to go that way to see the toy guns and she wanted to check out the colorful beautiful Mexican dresses! And I wanted to know where their papa is so he can have one kid with him and one with me.
He's being clever and hiding from me and having fun exploring the store. No fair! But I'm smiling because I know there will be a next time where he will be stuck with those kiddos of ours. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment