Yesterday was their first day at FSDB. Everything was a first for Annabelle and Jonah. Getting up early in the morning. Having chosen their clothes the night before. Riding the bus. And all. First picture of them before leaving home for school. (eek! I cannot believe how dirty the window are behind them.)

Annabelle and Jonah with their backpack.
(No matter how I comb Jonah's hair down, it always seem to stuck up. Even when I wet it.)

Waiting in the van for the bus to arrive. It was still dark outside.
Here come the FSDB bus.
They would not get on the bus. We have already thought it might happens. I was prepared to follow the bus all the way to FSDB and to let them know they'd be riding the bus daily to school and home.
They're excited to go to school on FSDB campus.
Jonah lagging behind Annabelle.
Jonah has caught up.
Here I am in tears. I was emotionally wrought. My little babies are a bit grown up! Jonah was wailing when I left. Annabelle seem to be okay?
(I was told that Jonah was fine after about 10 minutes and that they had a wonderful day.)
I'm waiting for the bus to come and see my kids. And here it comes.
They're happy to see me and I'm delighted to see them too.
Their first day at school were a success.
Awww! Poor you with your mama-tears! School all day? or half day? 5 days a week??
ReplyDelete