It was our first day of vacation beside driving and driving. We were at old town in Austin, Texas. We were sightseeing and came upon a cowboy boots store and we went in. We had a lot of fun trying on those boots and hats.
One of the many many.
Red cowboy kid size hat. We would have bought it for him for his birthday but he didn't want them. I was surprised!
Red boots and red cowboy hat.
Ooh there's a pink one too for girls.
Awesome picture of them.

OOOhhh Annabelle's a beautiful model!
All pinky pink!!!
I marvel how she readily posed for me. Such a beautiful girl! Wow!
She is soo girly girl. I keep trying to remember how I was like when I was her age. I don't recall me being so aware of pretty things.
They are pooped after an all day window shopping down in old town.
No comments:
Post a Comment