
My Dad and step mom Edith just got back from their vacation visiting my sister and her family up in West Virginia. They brought me a box full of clothes for Annabelle and Jonah from my sister. We looked through the clothes and Annabelle was very vocal about the clothes. She keep saying mine, mine, mine and his, his, his. She know what belong to Jonah. We would tease her that Jonah's clothes are really hers. She'd make faces and shrugs. Then I left the box on the dining table after my parents left.
The following morning, I found Annabelle had pulled out the swimming suit and put it on! She was laughing and saying mine, mine. I have a new swimsuit for her but she is not allowed to use it until next year. So I guess she nabbed it preventing me doing the same thing to this swim suit from Aunt Jenny. It fits her well and of course I couldn't do that.
Jonah was crying trying to tell me, he want new swim trunk too. I understood his attempts to convey his request but failing miserably. So I walked to the box (now on the floor and clothes scattered around) and looked around for the swim trunk I saw last night. He was soo happy when I pulled it out for him. He wanted it on and started taking off his PJ.
Happy kids posing in their new swimsuit. Thank You Aunt Jenny!
LOL!! I'm glad the suits fit them!! That swimsuit for Annabelle is WAY too small for Sylvia.. can't get it on her anymore. The boy clothes are from that guy at Post office.. he has a 5 year old boy and gives me all their clothes because all his other friends have girls. I'm happy to have them, and happy to share with you and your kids.
ReplyDeleteThanks in return for the box you sent me!! :o) Many of the clothes, Peter can wear now. Just in time! I was running out of t shirts and shorts that fit him. Thank you! :o)