The only bubble picture I have of him. His wee sister looking on. She tried to make her own bubble but failed miserably. I love this picture, the angle, the color, the water, the background. Awesome!
Friday, August 14, 2009
My bubble making boy!
What a marvelous device! LOL! He was making bubble out of his own salvia in his mouth. Gross but hey, he's a boy! I had to take a lot of pictures before I finally caught one with bubble intact. It was a challenge. He'd pop it before I even have a chance to get it. Or he will turn around. Or he would hop in the pool. Grr! He knows I want a picture of it. He loves to torture me. Sigh! But he got his fun!




The only bubble picture I have of him. His wee sister looking on. She tried to make her own bubble but failed miserably. I love this picture, the angle, the color, the water, the background. Awesome!
The only bubble picture I have of him. His wee sister looking on. She tried to make her own bubble but failed miserably. I love this picture, the angle, the color, the water, the background. Awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that last picture is cute, too! Nice job!! Love those kids! xoxo
ReplyDelete