Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mexican spider webs

I found the lone banana box sitting in the far corner up in the attic recently. The banana box was filled with Mexican spider webs. My senor had saved them from the restaurant he used to own in Frederick, Maryland during the late 1970's to early 1980's. I've already unearthed the other Mexican paraphernalia last year and they're all up in our dining room and sitting room. They're finally at home after more than 20 years being in a box in the hot attic.

I was trying to decide where to put the Mexican spider webs in my kitchen on the wall above the cabinet. Then I got distracted and went to do something else. When I came back to the kitchen and this is what I saw.

My sweet wee girl has rearranged and hung them up.

She proudly pose for the picture to show her work. It looked so good right there. But unfortunately they're at the wrong place. Sigh!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love all the pictures of the kids!! They are SO SO SO cute!! Wee girl is so sweet to decorate the kitchen with those spider webs! Doesn't that melt your heart?? :o)

    I gave D&E a box of clothes for your kids. Not many for boy, but lots of cute ones for girl. ALso got some jams heading your way! Yum yum! Going to enter my jam in the county fair this year. Got to enter them on Sat. Will do the crazy berry and the cherry jam-- wish me luck!! :o)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete