Thursday, August 27, 2009

Annabelle and Jonah

Annabelle with her hair just brushed and put in piggy tails style. Usually it is hard to get her to put her hair up in ponytail. She likes her hair down. Always stealing my thin wire headbands. Sigh! She look so pretty, her hair shiny and blonde. Her smile demure. I can see a lot of her older half sister Jasmine in her. I'd have to set up the new printer with scanner so I can scan some old pictures and compare the two sister.

Jonah, my mischievous boy, always wanting to play catch. I'd have to run and catch him to do his diaper change or put on his shoes. He love playing. Sometime it's frustrating for me. Heh! Such a darling cute boy! I also can see a lot of his older two half brothers, Justin and Joshua in him. Again, I really need to set up that printer.

I am blessed having both of them. They play together a lot. Jonah know what she likes and often will take away from her, making her chase him to get whatever he had taken. Annabelle does the same to him. They love watching 'Signing Times' cd tapes. They love swimming. They love asking, "car?". Cuz if we say car, that means, they put on their shoes and get their drink filled up and go out. They're up to whatever we are going to.

I really am blessed. What more can I say?

1 comment:

  1. They are both beautiful kids! I see a lot of you in them, too. Sometimes when I look at one of my girls, I see you. We're all connected! :o)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete