
Annabelle's a natural. I truly truly truly love love love this picture. I really do not know why I put off enlarging it.

My threesome babies.

My dear Jonah, he melt my heart. Those big eyes. Those lips. He's kissable, huggable, and squeezable.

Without fail, people always ask us if they're twins. I always say no, they're not. But I can understand why. When they're sitting down next to each other, they look the same size. Jonah is almost as big as Annabelle. Only about 4 to 5 lbs difference in pounds. But in height, it's about a few inches difference.
They are truly beautiful kids! I love their eyes and annabelle's long hair is so lovely. I do the same thing, tell myself to blow up that picture and then never get around to it and soon I have another favorite picture. I need to get a group picture of the kids and enlarge it for a frame in the living room. Try to do an updated picture every year.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Jonah has your cowlick on his forehead! :o)